September 12, 2012

Mixed Concert Prints

Saturday, the Wombats came to Lansing! Naturally, I had to take my bff--Steph--to the show, as we are long-time fans of their upbeat groovy tunes.

sidenote: I'll apologize for the photos used, as I drank way too much--resulting in very few 'winning' photos.
 (eh hemmm, see below)

 
More enthralling than my gag reflex, however, is the idea that I actually attempted to MIX PRINTS
  
 This trend is a new fashion-adventure for me, so this  concert was a trial-run.


(top: Wet-Seal/ Tribal skirt: Dots, similar: only $10!/ Jacket: Wilson's Leather/Clutch: Target/ Fringed Sandles:F21)
























I used the blue from my tribal skirt to pull out the baby blue stripes in my shirt. I think the leather jacket and clutch completed my rocker-chic ensemble--if I do say so myself!






No comments:

Post a Comment