September 5, 2012

Lotti-Dotty-Da

Sometimes, you just have those fashion urges.
   Today was a polka-dots kinda day.



As we tread into the final weeks of summer, I find myself longing to keep my warm-weather clothes alive just a wee-bit longer. 
So I do, whenever possible.


























Therefore, this polka-dot skirt was a wonderful compliment to this cropped tie-front top. 


 



































The cut-outs of the lace helped keep the cool wind flowing, all day long! :)


(Crop-top: Marshalls/Skirt: Forever 21, similar /Flats: Target/Bangles: Yonkers/Earrings: EL Art Festival)




































Paired with flats, bangles, a side pony-tail and coral earrings--I felt perfectly comfortable with the last kiss of summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment